Soul Care, Finding Rest and Restoring Your Soul
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” – Matthew 22:36-40
Legacy Principles Season 14 will focus on understanding the truths of the two greatest commandments AND how to live fully in and from them.
In order to love God deeply, there is a need to more fully understand your heart and your soul. Could the challenge of spiritual immaturity be a result of only knowing God with your mind and not your experiences?
Peter Scazzero, author of Emotionally Healthy Spirituality states, “It is impossible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.”
- What does it mean to be emotionally mature?
- What must you understand about yourself in order to love God more fully with your heart and soul?
- How do we move to becoming women who are emotionally mature in order to more fully move to the place of spiritual maturity?
Each session will focus on the power and truths of God’s Word and then how to live them with emotional understanding and connection. Dinner Club sessions will be taught by Legacy Founder, Linda Werner.
Season 14 will be a final season before Linda takes a sabbatical beginning June 1, 2018. Beginning in September 2017, Linda will be under the leadership and training of Ruth Haley Barton from the Transforming Center in Chicago. Linda has been accepted into the two-year training program at the Center and will be bringing to Season 14 not only her personal learning experiences, but a great desire to pass on what she has been exposed to through the Word of God and her experiences learning from others.
Linda will be attending two of the nine retreats during Season 14 led by Ruth Haley Barton. For more information, please visit transformingcenter.org.
Ruth Haley Barton’s Transforming Community Retreat
- January 14-16, 2018 – Strengthening Your Soul of Your Leadership
- March 11-13, 2018 – A Journey into Solitude and Silence
View the monthly topics and related scriptures.
The Goal for Dinner Club
The goal of the nine-month dinner club season is for women to
- identify thoughts and behavior that hinder their life and result in future regret
- leave each session with an idea/practice/possibility that will move them closer to a place of greater peace and contentment in their story
- understand the need for quieting their soul in order to live fully alive
- 6:30-7:30pm – Dinner and table conversations
- 7:30-8:30pm – Message
- 8:30-9:00pm – Table conversation and wrap up
We are excited to announce that Cuisiniers will provide the meals for each event.
Registration is $225.00 for dinner, teaching, and fellowship. (Attendees will also be able to download the audio and notes following each session). Seats are limited. Payment may be made online with a credit card via Paypal. Simply click the appropriate “register” button under the list of locations below. Deadline to register is September 1. Each session will include a recommended reading book in order to provide further opportunities for growth.
Dinner Club will be offered on two days each month from September through May at:
- East End Market in Orlando on the 2nd Mondays
- Metro Church in Winter Springs on the 2nd Thursdays
New this year will be the opportunity to enroll in the audio lesson and notes of each month’s session. Cost for the audio and notes will be $90.00.
Audio & Notes
|3201 Corrine Drive, Orlando||1491 E SR 434, Winter Springs||Accessible online|
|This environment is full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org|