Legacy Principles is excited to announce a new environment. Monthly Coffee Conversations will be held on Saturday mornings at Calvary Assembly from 8:30-10:00am. The focus of the five sessions will be Living Fully Alive and Energized for 2014. What if you knew this was your last year of life. What would you do to find the energy and the time to live more vibrantly with the important people in your life? This one thought has deeply challenged my heart.
Linda Werner will present a passionate message each month that will provide tools and resources for each participant to move to a life that is more fully alive. Each month a book will be recommended that could bring additional learning for life change.
Topics for the Coffee Conversations
- Jan 25 – New Energy for a New Year – Start by Jon Acuff
- Feb 22 – Spiritual Energy will only come from time with Jesus – Divine Mentor by Wayne Cordeiro
- Mar 22 – Physical Energy – What is it, how do I get it, and then what do I do to keep it? – Your Life in Rhythm by Bruce Miller
- April 19 – Emotional Energy – DNA of Relationships by Gary Smalley
- May 17 – Mental – 40-Day Journey to a Joy Filled Life by Tommy Newberry
Gather a group of friends and invite them to coffee each month and begin a new journey together to live Fully Alive!
Cost & Registration
The Coffee Conversations environment will have a cost of $25.00 per person and includes all five sessions. This environment is open to singles, couples, and students 16 and older. Registration can be done by emailing, Linda Werner.
Payment can be made at the first session on January 25.
The coffees will be held in Johnson Hall at Calvary Assembly, 1199 Clay Street in Winter Park.