Season 13 – Dinner Club 2016-17
Season 13 will focus on becoming a woman who is fervent, fearless and faithful in her calling.
We will address this topic through the lens of three powerful questions.
- Why have I been created?
- What is my purpose?
- How do I live in such a way that my life produces eternal fruit?
As Christian women we often get stuck on what has to be done and how we need to do it. This season will be filled with practical action steps that will strengthen our lives as we answer the “why” question. Since we have been created for a specific purpose, what do we need to do and how do we do it?
We will explore what it means to be fervent, fearless, faithful women who live lives that produce eternal fruit. In each conversation we will look at the meaning, the message, and the end result of engaging fully with the Word of God and the Holy Spirit’s promptings.
This season will challenge each woman to make courageous decisions that will at times feel uncomfortable. At the end of our time together we will look back and celebrate our growth because we each dared to be FERVENT | FEARLESS | FAITHFUL Women!
The Goal for Dinner Club
The goal of the nine-month dinner club season is for women to
- identify thoughts and behavior that hinder their life and result in future regret
- leave each session with an idea/practice/possibility that will move them closer to a place of greater peace and contentment in their story
- understand the need for quieting their soul in order to live fully alive
Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. – Romans 12:9-13
But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. And above all things have fervent love for one another. – I Peter 4:7-8
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man (woman) avails much. – James 5:16
- September – Fervent Prayer
- October – Fearless Passion
- November – Faithful Purpose
- December – Fervent Power
- January – Fearless Possibilities
- February – Faithful People
- March – Fervent Praise
- April – Fearless Purity
- May – Faithful Practices
- 6:30-7:30pm – Dinner and table conversations
- 7:30-8:30pm – Message
- 8:30-9:00pm – Table conversation and wrap up
Registration is $225.00. Payment may be made online with a credit card via Paypal at the links below the appropriate location. Deadline to register is September 1.
The 2016-17 season will feature two venues that meet on the second Mondays and Thursdays.
|3201 Corrine Drive, Orlando||1491 E SR 434, Winter Springs|
|Sorry, this location is full.
To be placed on a waiting list,